- Olives for appertizer (G&C)
- Deviled Eggs (C)
- ice tea - freshly brewed that morning (G&C)
- 12 Pack of Shiner (G&C)
- Turkey (G&C)
- Dressing and gravy (B&L)
- 24 hr salad (B&L)
- Green salad with Mother's Cafe's Tarami Cashew dressing (Wheat Free) (G&C)
- corn (S)
- Green-bean casserole (S)
- brussel sprouts with toasted slivered almonds (G&C)
- Mashed Potatoes (S)
- Yams (B&L)
- fresh cranberry relish (G&C
- cranberry sauce gel (S)
- 2 loaves of homemade bread (G&C)
- 1 loaf of Spelt bread (G&C)
- Cranberry-Apple Pie (G&C)
- Pecan Pie (B&L)
- Pumpkin Pie (C)
- fresh ground coffee - Organic East Timor (G&C)
1pm. Figure on 2 hours, start to finish. Bring a knife and fork!
- 1 pm allows plenty of time to find a TV for football games.
- Earlier allows for other activities in the evening.
- Early or "late" allows for stomachs with precise hunger pangs.
- George and Carol
- Geoffrey and Shane Trayers
- Howard and Marilyn Hilborn with Neil and Paden
- Bruce and Linda
- Scott and Sherri Fleming
- Scott and Melvia
- Scott and Erica Fimble with Logan and Emma
Last modified: 2004-11-21